Quadra – Powered by ERTH Corporation
Quadra is a web-based quoting and estimating tool, powered by ERTH Corporation. ERTH Corporation is a diverse group of companies providing a wide range of products and services to Utilities, Municipalities, and private companies. Owned by nine municipal shareholders, ERTH distributes electricity to 15 communities in southwestern Ontario and has grown to be a leading solutions provider in the areas of technology, metering, construction, and substation maintenance. ERTH’s technology division specializes in bill design, document fulfillment, billing, CIS application management, cloud computing, EBT hub services, and estimating software. For more information visit the ERTH Corporation website.
The best software applications are often developed to fill an internal business need. Quadra began as just that – an internal tool developed in 2004 for ERTH to complete utility project estimates in a more simplified, efficient and automated way. Fast forward to today and Quadra is now a commercialized quoting and estimating solution that is fully integrated with leading industry software applications and used by mechanical service providers, construction companies and utilities internationally.
ERTH Corporation’s Mission, Vision, Values
A community partner committed to delivering safe and reliable electricity while providing innovative and high-quality services and solutions to our customers.
Working co-operatively as a trusted, quality services and solutions provider; creating value for all stakeholders.
- Safety First – Promote the importance of health, safety and wellness
- Customer Focus – Remain a leader in customer care and service delivery
- Excellence – Strive for operation and performance excellence
- Innovation – Continuous improvement of people, processes and technology
- Sustainability – Protect the environment and meet the needs of present without compromising future generations
- Committed – Continue long-term commitment to employees and community partnerships